pondelok 7. novembra 2011

Interview With A Business Owner

Maybe many people are curious how an owner runs his/her business?   I interview a solder trader who runs a secondary sector such as retail shoes and cloth.  Let us know his personal experience by interviewing some questions.
   
What type of risks was involved in becoming a business owner?
Raising money is the biggest problem, and then the challenge is how to get profits to return back the money.

What are your greatest strengths as an owner?
First of all, I'm confident of myself, I think I can make enough profits through the hard working of all the staffs.
Then I can make sure every employee works well in their own area.

What type of market research did you do?
I should observe the customer target and focus on it, since to make sure that we input the right goods. Then I also have to know what the most popular fashion and color in every year in order to suit the customers' taste.

What did you anticipate would be the greatest challenge?
The greatest challenge is competition. There are more and more stores opening in the area since it create too many of the goods for sale. In an addition, because of the economic crisis, we lose many consumers and get lower profits.

Were there any ethical considerations you had to make?
Yes, first of all, being honest is the most important element for us. Many consumers are happy to come back to buy goods because they have trusted at us. And we have run this business for more than 10 years; many suppliers are relieved to output the goods without paying. Our staffs and I are like friends though I have the prestige among the staffs. I can take care of every staffs including their families. Also there are a small number of the staffs, which let me easier to pay attention to them.

From the interview, I hope you can get at least some information new to know.


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára